1. Join Congregation Emeth if you have not yet done so. Encourage a friend or neighbor to join.
Membership Application Packet
3. Make a monetary donation to Congregation Emeth. Go to Donate to donate online through Paypal. Consider not just large donations but small ones in celebration of the everyday good things that happen in your life.
4. Support a fundraising event by donating goods or services for the event (contact our Ways & Means chair firstname.lastname@example.org or the event coordinator). If the event includes a silent auction, think about what special good or service you might offer for the auction.
5. Donate goods or services needed by our synagogue. Contact our president with your proposal. email@example.com
6. Support a fundraising event by inviting your friends, family and neighbors to the event.
7. Purchase a plaque in our “Garden of Tranquility” in honor of Rabbi Debbie Israel’s first 10 years as the spiritual leader of Congregation Emeth.
Brick Donation Form
8. Purchase a building bond and invest in our synagogue. Contact our president for a prospectus. firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Consider Planned Giving. Gifts to Emeth may be made during your lifetime or in the form of a deferred gift, such as a bequest. Contact our Ways & Means chair email@example.com or our President. firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Initiate a matching gift from your employer. Contact our president if you need assistance with your proposal. email@example.com
11. Make a financial donation through Network for Good
12. Donate your car, boat, or motor home to Congregation Emeth. Complete the online donation form, or call (877) 537-5277 and indicate that you would like to donate to Congregation Emeth. Your vehicle will be picked up at no charge to you. The vehicle does not need to be working and you will receive a tax donation.
13. Purchase a Yahrzeit Plaque on our Memorial Board to remember a loved one.
Memorial Board Form
14. Dedicate one or more Machzorim (prayer books for High Holidays) … to honor an accomplishment of a friend or loved one, celebrate a bar or bat mitzvah, or in memory of those you have lost.
Machzorim Dedication Form
16. Use eScrip and designate Emeth as the charity that will benefit from your purchases at Safeway, Macy’s, restaurants and more. See .
17. Support Congregation Emeth’s Judaica Gift Shop. firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Shop at Amazon through smile.amazon.com. designating Congregation Emeth as your charity of choice (go to “your account” to designate a charity of choice), and we will receive a portion of the proceeds from every purchase that you make.