High Holy Days 5780
High Holy Days are a time for reflection, introspection, prayer, and re-connection. We welcome you to join us in celebrating and observing these special Holy days. We offer a variety of services to meet the spiritual needs of our diverse community. Please see the Schedule of Services for a list of dates and times of services and children’s programming.
Come share the spirit and wisdom of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. These Holy Days are a time of prayer, music, reflection and learning. Come and join our congregational family for a spiritually deep High Holy Day experience.
Attendance at Congregation Emeth’s High Holy Days programming is a benefit of membership; we do not issue tickets to our members. Members of other synagogues with a verifying letter from their home synagogue are also welcome at no charge.
If you are not a member of Congregation Emeth and not yet ready to make that commitment, you may purchase tickets by contacting our administrator firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you subsequently decide to join Congregation Emeth (before the end of the calendar year), we will apply your ticket costs toward your membership pledge.
If you are not affiliated with a synagogue and have never visited Emeth, we welcome you to join us for the Holidays at no charge. We also offer free tickets to students and military personal as well as an extremely affordable special rate for young adults. To take advantage of these waived or reduced rates, you must RSVP to our membership director email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing wonderful and meaningful High Holy Days together!
Come home to Congregation Emeth!
- Rosh Hashanah Oneg hosted by Sisterhood (PDF)
- Rosh Hashanah catered community lunch. Your payment – by September 22 please – is your RSVP (PDF)
- Food Drive: Please pick up a bag at Rosh Hashanah and return it filled by September 29 (PDF)
- Children’s program information and registration; applications due September 15 (PDF)
- Yom Kippur Study Session: Isaiah The Prophet (PDF)
- Break the Fast Pot Luck: Please sign up (PDF)
- Sukkot catered dinner (adult-oriented) in the Sukkah. Your payment – by October 6 please – is your RSVP (PDF)
- High Holiday Donations (Tzedakah) (PDF)
- Dedicate a plaque on Congregation Emeth’s Memorial Board: Order by September 10 for installation by HHD (PDF)
- Dedicate a High Holiday Machzorim (prayer book) (PDF)