High Holidays with Congregation Emeth
As your Jewish home and family in the South Valley, we welcome all to join us as together we celebrate and observe these special Holy days. We offer a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of our diverse community. All services will be led by Rabbi Debbie Israel and visiting Cantor-in-Residence Edward Robin. Please see the schedule below for a list of dates and times
If you have never visited Emeth before, we welcome you to join us for the Holidays at no charge. We also offer free tickets to students and military personal and an extremely affordable ($36) reduced rate for young adults. To take advantage of these waived or reduced rates, please RSVP to our membership director, email@example.com, so we can expect and welcome you.
If you are not a member of Congregation Emeth and not yet ready to make that commitment, you may purchase tickets by contacting our administrator firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you subsequently decide to join Congregation Emeth (before the end of the calendar year), we will apply your ticket costs toward your membership pledge.
If you are a member of another synagogue, you are welcome at no charge with a verifying letter from your home synagogue. Again, please RSVP to our membership director, email@example.com so we can be sure to have you on our guest list.
If you are currently a member of Emeth, you will not receive a ticket; attendance at Congregation Emeth’s High Holy Days programming is a benefit of membership.
We look forward to sharing wonderful and meaningful High Holy Days together!
Come home to Congregation Emeth!
- Cantor in Residence for all Holiday Services: Cantor Edward Robin(PDF)
- Rosh Hashanah Oneg hosted by Sisterhood (PDF)
- Rosh Hashanah catered community lunch. Your payment – by September 22 please – is your RSVP (PDF)
- Food Drive: Please pick up a bag at Rosh Hashanah and return it filled by September 29 (PDF)
- Yom Kippur Study Session: Isaiah The Prophet (PDF)
- Break the Fast Pot Luck: Please sign up (PDF)
- Sukkot catered dinner (adult-oriented) in the Sukkah. Your payment – by October 6 please – is your RSVP (PDF)
- High Holiday Donations (Tzedakah) (PDF)
- Dedicate a plaque on Congregation Emeth’s Memorial Board: Order by September 10 for installation by HHD (PDF)
- Dedicate a High Holiday Machzorim (prayer book) (PDF)